Pretty much the only thing I did this month of January other than work and watch The Bachelor with Cara was take Instagrams of my shoes. Which as an exercise actually ended up being sort of useful 'cause it made me wear a lot of oldies that have been sitting in disuse. Also now that my toe is healed I can move on to some girl-type shoes I guess.
1. Penny Loves Kenny chukkas / Sperry Topsider high tops / Clarks pony hair leopard desert shoes
2. Vans high tops / Clarks desert boots / Sperry Topsider blue patent boat shoes
3. Nike Air Max 90s glow in the dark / Liberty Print Dunks / Air Max 90s w skull embossing
Follow me on Instagram! I take pictures of things other than shoes too. Promise.
forever hollin hoodyhoo @toomanyronis
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Aahhhhahahahaha. hahaaaa. heheheaaaaaa.
Welp. Remember when I was like "Ohhh guys, I wanna blog more and be a better person a achieve a lot of goals and go through an amazing and life changing personal transformation in 2012!"?
Wooooooops. So much for all that blah blah blah.
Here's how I did:
I mean this was clearly a stretch. and some of these in hindsight seem like extremely boring posts anyway so... I guess you're welcome??
all I do is #SonsofAnarchy @toomanyronis
Posted by Emily Kropp at 7:32 PM
Monday, January 23, 2012
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
|Chloe wristlet / Rag & Bone jacket / ALC pants / Venessa Arizaga bracelet / Maria la Rosa socks / Isabel Marant shoes|
This is from the trove of pictures that my grandma dug up recently which seem to have all been taken on her front porch, in her sewing room or in her closet. But while I was home for the holidays I dug through some of my parents pictures (and threw away a ton of summer camp pics of people I don't remember, sorry guys), so I should have some fresh material for the MSTN series pretty soon. (Mom, if you're reading this, can you scan those and send them to me??)
And YES it's the Isabel Marant sneakers AGAIN but I'm still not over them. I'm exorcising my shoe demons so back off okay?
ice cream paint job @toomanyronis
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Ante is really the best. As you may remember from my Christmas list, one of the things I have been jonesing for is a pair of custom, TooManyRonis Nike iD sneakers. Ante gave me a gift certificate to make a pair, and now I'm turning to you for input! There are so many choices and variables that I sort of feel like I've lost perspective on how these even look anymore... so if you have a free moment, tell me which ones you like best in the comments! And if you're feeling extra creative, head to Nike iD where you can design a pair for yourself (or for me if you're not feeling of my selections below).
|Sesame, gray and black Dunks|
|Black, purple and green Air Max 90s|
|Yellow, gray and black Blazers|
I'm leaning towards the sesame Dunks – but what do you think?
welcome to lob city @toomanyronis
welcome to lob city @toomanyronis
Friday, January 6, 2012
1. New Tibi hat from Casey 2. My brother Elliott with a 'stache
3. Amazing crab dinner. East coast crab just doesn't compare 4. Abe Lincoln head that I want to steal from mom
5. Lil' Snowman Glowie from Jessie 6. Amazing vintage Hermés scarf, bday gift from grandma
6. Cozy, festive Turkey's Nest 7. Spent a lot of time in the stairwell at our office... long story
8. Jordan Concords for my b-day 9. Jordan 3s, just because?
10. A sweatshirt for Ante 11. New Year's Eve smoocherino
December was a great month, though it flew by way too quickly. I had such an amazing time back in Portland with my friends and family, and got some much needed R&R.
Every year for the past 6 years my girlfriends from high school get together for a progressive dinner. We do 4-5 "courses"/stops along the route, usually walking from one apartment/house/parent's house to the next. I hosted the main course this year (my second time hosting) and made a spicy seafood cioppino with halibut, . My mom helped set a beautiful table and we had a ball yammering and catching up and gossiping. I love those girls so much and feel so lucky to have such an awesome tradition to look forward to year after year.
she get it from her mama @toomanyronis
Monday, January 2, 2012
Happy 2012 Y'all! I hope you had a happy healthy New Year celebration and are working on your resolutions, if you're into that sort of thing. I have many resolutions this year, but I'm also trying to be realistic about what I
- Cook more. This one is pretty straight forward, but there are things I want to get in the habit of cooking, like fish, crockpot meals, big batches of soup, and other budget-friendly foods.
- Never pass up the photobooth. I love photobooth pictures but almost never take them because they're kind of expensive. But this year I'm going to just go for it – memories are priceless!
- Drink less during the week. I love beer and love trying new/seasonal brews (yet another side effect of coming up in Portland), but I definitely need to scale back on the weeknight "1 or 2 beers with dinner" routine – I know my wallet and my liver will be happy about this one.
- Read 7 books from the Modern Library Top 100 List. 'Cause why not? I've read about 20/100 so far, but reading all 100 by EOL would be pretty sweet.
- See more Cara. Cara is my very beautiful smart best friend in Brooklyn. She has a blog that you must read if you don't already. We both have crazy schedules, but I'm resolving to see more of this lady in 2012, starting with the renewal of our Monday night Bachelor dates (TONIGHT!).
- Go to dance classes. Specifically Chio's class at BDC. Anyone wanna be my date? I know you do! Teamwork makes the dream work!
- Beef up the ol' savings account. 'Cause I'm 26 now... so.
And last but not least (and obviously if you read this post), BLOG MORE. I have tried to rekindle my passion for journaling but it just isn't happening, and this is is the next best thing.
What are your 2012 resolutions? Did you keep your resolutions from 2011? My only resolution last year was "Make my bed every day." Kept the bar prettayyyy low with that one, and I did pretty well! (But I'm not perfect okay?!)
we need a resolution *aaliyah voice* @toomanyronis